samedi 23 janvier 2010

End of Cleanse


It's been only a few days since it's ended and I already miss [parts] of it.
-how healthy and fresh the juices felt
-not spending any money on food
-how thin I feel (lost 3/4" around my waist)

I didn't miss:
-having to worry about keeping them refrigerated and lugging them around everywhere I went
-the social opportunities missed out on
-the hunger
-the cold juices all the time

I have this headache that's back from taking in caffeine again probably. It lasted a few days while I was weening my body off of it. I used to drink coffee everyday in the morning, and the effects of NOT drinking it included feeling like death by 12pm until bedtime.

Anyway, all in all it was a good experience. Next time I'll keep it to 5 days at MAX. I look forward to doing it again soon because I just ate some nasty Chinese food noodles. Disgusting.

Aucun commentaire: