vendredi 15 janvier 2010

2010


Major blog neglect. It's been a busy year (in a good way). A lot has happened and a lot has changed. I've learned so much and have grown closer to some while drifted from others. That's life though, n'est-ce pas?

I have great expectations and anticipations for this year: thesis presentation, the benefit, graduation, the release out of school/comfort dungeon, finding a job, being on my own, keeping in touch with people, etc. etc. All of these are both exciting and terrifying.

So far in 2010 we've had this ridiculous snowstorm:
I've kitten-sat for Nicky's beautiful-but-naughty kitten named Nile [KNEE-lay]. Here she is looking out the window the morning of the snowstorm:Look at those LOVING eyes!:And now I'm starting this juice cleanse from Blue Print Cleanse that involves 6 bottles of liquefied vegetables and fruits. It's going to rid the body of all its unnatural toxins and in the process lose a ridiculous amount of weight. It's going to last 7 days. I'm very curious about it. It might be miserable. I'll be doing this again in April for panel and the benefit...
I'll be sure to use the blog as a record of how the cleanse goes day by day (ish).

Other than that, I've finished my year and a half internship with CK. I already miss working there but this semester contains a heavier courseload/school-workload. I have everything to thank them for teaching me so much, on many many levels.

Aucun commentaire: