samedi 16 janvier 2010

Day 1

It was tough. The juices, for the most part, even though they sound disgusting, were pretty delicious. That was the nice surprise.

No. 1: Green Lemon
(romaine, celery, cucumber, apple, spinach, kale, parsley, lemon)
Tasted like a very fresh salad in liquid form with lemon dressing

No. 2: Pineapple Apple Mint
Amazingly refreshing, tart and yummy

No. 3: Green Lemon again

No. 4: Tart and Spicy Lemonade
(water, lemons, agave nectar, cayenne pepper)
Tastes like good lemonade, with a punch (and I do mean PUNCH) of hot aftertaste

No. 5: Carrot Apple Beet Ginger
Disgusting, my least favorite. Though it's probably because it tastes mostly like ginger

No. 6: Cashew Nut Milk
(cashews, water, agave nectar, vanilla beans, cinnamon)
Dessert. Bits of coarse cashews in it with lots of cinnamon.

Throughout the day I felt very light-headed and had a headache. Guess that's a part of being HUNGRY. I was hungry. Still am. It kinda sucks drinking cold juices 6x a day. I craved something hot and warm. It was difficult to concentrate on being productive and I felt worn out quite early.

However, I feel lighter and already start to feel better (don't know how else to describe it). The cashew nut milk is really delicious. We'll see how it pans out after 6 more days.

Aucun commentaire: