dimanche 13 avril 2008

Subsided Ulcer

Sorry about the last post. I had to. Things are much better now that I've recovered and school is approaching its end for the year. There's the summer to look forward to, FIT classes, babies at Shelter Island, tanning (duh)...

Um, I don't think I ever gave a report on the Crystal Castles concert, or show, rather. The show took place at Studio B in Greenpoint, on March 25th and boy was it packed. The venue of course, oversold the show and there was absolutely no room to even dance, at all. I went with Alex, Trey, Tiff, Stacey and Jason, but as soon as the show started, we all got split up, thanks to the jerks who kept pushing the crowd. I felt like I was on a ship that was caught amidst a nasty storm!

Crystal Castles came on about 2 hours later, and played a very short but sweet set. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if it weren't so crowded. I expected the mosh pits and violent crowd, but I didn't expect the crowd to be so BIG. I blame Studio B for the somewhat unpleasant experience. Poor Tiff, Trey and Alex got into fights. I got farted on by the sweaty hipster in front of me, and the girl in front of me almost got trampled over.

Yep. Pictures were absolutely out of the question when I couldn't even stand without holding onto Jason for dear life.

That's all for now.

Currently Listening to:
Feist - Intuition

Aucun commentaire: