mercredi 9 avril 2008

Oncoming Ulcer

Before I go to bed, I'd like to share with you how awesome the past few days have been, because if I don't let it out somehow, I will have an ulcer.

I've had a stomach virus for the past few days, leaving my bed only to vomit and shit my insides out.
-Thus, falling behind on work, and deciding that Maura Jurgrau is an asshole for not cutting me any slack on the duedate for this fucking project (yes, and I hope anyone who Googles her name will read this).
-Thus, missing days of school out of necessity instead of leisure.
-Thus, not being able to clean as often.
-Thus, the house seemed to have gotten messy and dirty the following day of my previous cleaning.
-Thus, the ants seem to have multiplied ten-fold.
-Thus, I hate going downstairs to vomit and shit my insides out.
It's the most vicious cycle ever.

My abdomen keeps screaming and growling at me and I feel bloated and stressed and aggravated by everything. I really don't think I've ever been so FUCKING MISERBLE.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
KINGS OF FUCKING CONVENIENCE - THE BUILD UP to try to CALM MY VERY DISTURBED SOUL AND STOMACH

Aucun commentaire: