mardi 11 décembre 2007

Unravelling

My last blog has clearly caused much controversy and scandal...among all...2 people. SO much controversy that they had to go out of their way to make blogger profiles to share their thoughts. There have been an incredible 50+ hits since then. (As opposed to the usual 1) Hey, any opinion expressed will always have some disagreement--well, those who understand what's being said anyway.

After this sleepless week, which might actually seem like one long night, the semester will be over and our class will be split up. I've grown to really love my section (mini-family omgz) Words cannot describe the gratitude I have for meeting and learning with such a lively, intelligent group. Sappy sap sap. Barf. I've accepted my emotional attachment to these darlings.

I'm ready for winter break and for Christmas. In fact, SO ready for Christmas, that Nicky and I gave our house a makeover. I wish we had a tree!

Nicky working on her masterpiece with trim and staples and clear scotch tape:
Finished masterpiece:
My living room piece, which turned out looking like a Christmas display for elves/midgets/children:OMGZ so CUTsEyZ!!

Currently Listening to:

1 commentaire:

R Amelie Houston a dit…

Dear "Touch Me Here,"
I hate you. I mean, what kind of name is that anyway? Even if you asked me nicely instead of telling me, I probably wouldn't (touch you here).

Louuurve,
the kid in the picture