mercredi 5 décembre 2007

Lip Gloss and Stockings

In response to an empowering and inspiring blog I recently read, I've decided to rekindle the Thanksgiving spirit and take time out to give thanks for 21 things in my life:

1. My money and my Brooklyn house: duh.
2. Fashion: my passion.
3. Lip gloss: the key to flawless beauty on Glamour Shots.
4. Audrey Fuckin' Hepburn: need I say more?
5. Art and all that shit in the N-Y-Shizzle: a playground of inspiration.
6. Corporate brands: where else can I present shit on a dish and have thousands of middle-class people buy it to pool in millions of dollars?
7. My cat, Charlie :)
8. God: for my looks and talent and intelligence.
9. Mary: for God.
10. Ruben Toledo: the man with a hand for style.
11. Stockings: for keeping a sexy woman warm in the winter.
12. My vintage Roberto Cavalli leopard sequined dress: again, duh.
13. J: truly defining the word "fab" and staying by my side through thick and thin, rough and smooth, easy-sailing and tsunami, paved road and no road.
14. Funny things: things that make you laugh outloud, even to myself, even if it makes me look crazy.
15. Music: for blocking out the crazies begging on the subway.
16. My friends outside of NYC: for being the stepping stones I needed to get to where I am now.
17. Tory Burch: for designing the most innovative pair of flats womankind has ever seen.
18. White wine: because I'm not perfect and sometimes need help unwinding :)
19. Summer, fall, winter, spring: it's nice to have a change.
20. My friends in the city: Stephen, Spencer, Lauren, Heidi, Lisa, Whitney, Jordan, Brian, Audrina, Elodie, Jennifer, Colton, Jennifer for being my posse.
21. Oh yea, and like, my family.

:)

3 commentaires:

STFUYSW10 a dit…

Listen...You better stop acting like you're cute cause you sure as hell aren't. Taking someone else's blog and rewriting it is so low and juvenile. I thought you passed elementary school? What is wrong with you? Are you mad because you don't have a life? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Grow up, cause you're not ready for college or the real world.

eierjg a dit…

i love my bucky teeth, and my huge ass nostrils popping out while i'm working, that's what makes me hot and pop. i absolutely have no personality whatsoever. i love dressing up like a god damn man. man and woman- what difference does it make? o yeah, i dream of someone in digital. i think she's a lesbian too.

eierjg a dit…

o yeah and im poor and live in fuckin' brooklyn to the hizzle! hell yea!