jeudi 27 décembre 2007

A Happy Christmas

This Christmas was spent in snowy Newton, MA with family. I forget how quickly kids grow; the 3 baby boyz of cousins Steve and June are now screaming, kicking...angels. With the youngest at 2, the eldest at 5 and the oldest at 7, Cameron, Brian and Andrew are fully engaged in video games, food and endless conversations on video games and food.

Description of events through Christmas List:
1.) Super Mario Galaxy: Way too much Wii time. Way too much talk about Mario, repressed urges to bury Wii console.
2.) Mario Olympics: Way too much promotion for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. My body still aches from the simulated swimming, fencing and running. Family's favorite event: ping pong.
3.) Razor scooters: Resulted in Cameron's hurt toe, thanks to his older brothers.
4.) TouchPods for everyone: money for me.
5.) AquaDoodle with Thomas the Train: Perhaps the coolest present of all. Drew stick figures with a water marker and track stamp, which Thomas magically followed with its humidity detector.
6.) Remote controlled helicopter: Provided about 3 minutes of entertainment until I piloted the chopper straight into the wall and cracked the propeller, whoops.
7.) About 32 other wrapped presents: Demolished Mommy and Daddy's effort and time in wrapping and hiding the presents.

June and I playing with crawling baby Cameron. My sister Camille testing out the effects of a water felt-tipped marker on cardboard:
Cameron in his early modeling stages; me confused at what family's yelling about (ping pong) and Camille rubbing her eyes as the result of poking herself:

Christmas was lovely and I got everything I could ever ask for: time with a full-house of loud Chinese family members, the company of the cool new Swedish nanny who's actually my age, Ida, and an AquaDoodle Set with Thomas.

Hope everyone's Christmas was everything you wished for too.

New Year's Resolution: Get lipo or drop 20 pounds.

Currently Listening to:
Lupe Fiasco's the Cool - Lupe Fiasco
I like it so far, and will tell you exactly why after a few days of digestion.

Aucun commentaire: