mardi 24 juillet 2007

Big Plans

This past weekend has been marvelous, as usual. I went to Shelter Island with the babies and realized that I love them, so much. We went clamming (it was my first time) by the docks. The sky was clear and the weather was warm and very sunny; my skin is almost as tan it could be.

Most importantly, while we were at the beach, the boy, Jasper and I decided to play water tag, nothing new. Then after awhile we got really into it and before I even realized it, my feet were no longer touching the ground and my arms were moving; OMGZ I WAS SWIMMING!!! To my amusement I tried to doggy paddle, which I did successfully. We had cake that night in celebration. Highlight of the weekend.

Nicky is coming this weekend and we're getting an apartment so that's a really big deal. We'll see how this goes.

Busy busy busy work work work.

October 19th is the Stars concert at Town Hall. Already got orchestra seats for the show. Mmmm. Because they were the indie pop band that started the deep interest in contemporary upcoming artists, this show means a great deal to me. I've been waiting 4 years to see them in concert and this will be it! As Tiff always says, "I'm piddling in my panties."

Aucun commentaire: