mercredi 19 mars 2008

Devoted to Devotchka

On Severe Repeat:
Devotchka - Charlotte Mittnanct (The Fabulous Destiny Of...)

Refer to newly added imeem playlist on the right.

Spring Break has been nice, I guess. I really haven't done anything; watched movies, tried to do homework, slept, played with the babies, read, mucked around, mailed some bills, listened to music, brushed my teeth, drank coffee, ate a few boiled eggs, cleaned, made a mess, cleaned, went to buy some zippers, hooks and eyes, a loop turner, a sweater, went to McCarren Park, talked on the phone. All that fun stuff.

Everyone is back on the West Coast and it like, sucks. Hopefully the weather is nicer tomorrow so I can take a trip to the aquarium or something. Snore ZzZzZzzzZZZ. School sucks so hard, I just really want it to be summer already!

Also, the thought of going into knitwear keeps crossing my mind. But that'd mean transferring to FIT and I simply refuse to let all this blood, sweat, tears and Parsons paper go to waste. I guess I'll just have to take some knitwear electives (in addition to patternmaking, fuck you Parsons) during the summer.

Eh, been feeling kinda down lately. Too much on my mind, and I no longer enjoy school.

Aucun commentaire: