dimanche 30 mars 2008

Best Birthday EVER

Who knew that turning 20, or being in Limbo for a year (out of teenage years but not quite an adult yet), would be so amazing! Not only did bestest pals come over to share my mom's Asian fresh-fruit-freshly-whipped-cream, but more of my bestest pals threw a surprise party the very next day! Boy was I surprised for sure. I came home to complete darkness and confusion as to why there were streamers at the entrance, and Section N popped up from behind the counter when I turned the lights on! Oh, you guys.

Some pictures to show how wonderful my pals are:
Limbo, Take One:
Surprise!OMGZ! You GUYZZZ!!Spraying Stacey's face purple:Oh boy, is a girl lucky to have to such creme de la creme friends. I love you!

Currently Listening to:
MP3: Ladytron - Black Cat (from upcoming Velocifero album due 06/03)

Aucun commentaire: