lundi 20 août 2007

Whoopsies

Sorry for the delay in posting, it's been unusually hectic (as always).

I JUST moved into my new apartment/house in Williamsburg on Saturday. The house is really nice and homey; Nicky and I get the whole house to ourselves. It's the guest-house behind a larger house so we're kind of hidden from the main street, as the window views are of the giant peach tree right outside. The living space, kitchen and dining area are on the ground floor and our bedrooms are at the floor above. I'm not taking pictures because I want you to come visit and actually see the place. Also because it hasn't been fully furnished yet.

School starts in 2 weeks, and I'm not looking forward to going back at all. After having such an awesome summer at the beach, the barns, in Vermont, with kids, with friends, etc., the thought spending days and nights at the crappy Parsons facilities is absolutely dreadful. Maybe when school rolls around, I'll adjust to the cold weather and sleep patterns. Sigh.

Work at the lab has gotten worse. I'm getting tired of being there, dealing with my ridiculous boss.

On a brighter note, Nicky will be coming this Friday. Our Wii will come soon as well. Along with many of our friends who've been away traveling or home this summer. House-warming party to come, for sure.

I've also purchased tickets to the following:
-Animal Collective
-Jose Gonzalez
-Architecture in Helsinki
-Stars
-Mum
SO EXCITED!!!

Currently Listening to:
Justice -
Funky bass guitar picks, remixed orchestral, absolutely strut-worthy snares and beats, downgraded vocals are held together with the most obnoxious buzzing ever. As usual, the Daft Punk influence is definitely there. Thanks to Dylan for turning me on to this.

MP3: Justice - Phantom

Aucun commentaire: