jeudi 25 septembre 2008

Little Bit

Currently Listening to:
Lykke Li - Little Bit

Between school, babies and my brand-spanking-new internship, I haven't had much time to do anything else (and that includes sleeping and eating).

And friends, duh:

On average, I've slept 2 or 3 hours every night this past week. It almost feels routine now. A routine for torture, going through the day half-dead and with what feels like someone putting out their cigarette in my eyeballs.
Things are good though. Nothing THAT exciting, aside from working in Calvin Klein Collection knits. No big deal, right? I'm on the same floor as the celebrity atelier, so let's see who I'll run into in the near future and what sorts of adventures I'll be taking on.

Loves loves loves:
photograph by V Magazine

Aucun commentaire: