lundi 23 juin 2008

Working Hard

(Note on new Currently Listening To: I put it at the beginning of the entry for you to press play then look through the pictures)

Currently Listening to:
Fleet Foxes -
Blue Ridge Mountains



In the car on the way to Shelter Island.
Let me introduce Frankie:Jasper:We tried flying a kite in the front yard.
Step 1: Untangle the string:Step 2: Run:Step 3: Stop.:My turn! My turn!:Working hard...trying to get Frankie to smile:Just the kitchen from the porch, no big deal:Awwwwww my cutiepie:
Then came Mommy's big birthday party.
Beautiful Mommy in latest Balenciaga's flower print collection, no big deal:SUCH a good weekend with the babies. As usual.

1 commentaire:

Aislinn Valencia Sullivan a dit…

I'm marrying Jasper in 15 years.
As long as he maintains the hair.