mardi 13 mai 2008

Visiting Dodos

Today was the last day of class. We had our final critiques for Concepts and it went well. I have to say that this might have been the best year of school thus far. Both my fall and spring sections got along very well so it's been a really fun year (despite the incredible amount of work).

Biting Jessee's head:
Cubism/Yohji Yamamoto:
Alex's face, Raeana giggling, Caitlin being awkward:
Then we went to have lunch at the Olive Garden because we're classy:
SO cute:
As of 3:00PM I've been watching Nicktoons on the couch and uploading photos. My brain will not do more thinking than that. Love love loves. Then Saturday morning I'll be flying out to California until the 24th.

On Repeat:
Dodos' The Visiter has been on repeat for the past few weeks. Their unconventional play with conventional instruments can dub their sound similar to Animal Collective ("Feels"). I'm really attracted to their drummer; he's definitely one of more outstanding drummers of a band I've listened to in awhile. I've posted "Fools"and "Winter" on the music player below.

Loves loves.

MP3: Dodos - Fools

Aucun commentaire: